We live in a world of microwaves, wi-fi and instant text messaging. We want things fast and we want them now. Very often when people decide that they wish to lose weight, they want to see results in just a couple of weeks.
In most cases, they seldom see results because the body takes time to respond. Most weight loss guides state that it takes anywhere from 60 to 90 days to see results. This is too long for most people and they throw in the towel.
However, if you watched the reality show “Survivor”, you’d notice that the contestants lose amazing amounts of weight in a very short time. So, fast weight loss is indeed possible if you know what to do.
One of the top selling products on fast weight loss is Brian Flatt’s ‘2 Week Diet’, and it has sold thousands and thousands of copies with many positive reviews. Since he’s a fitness expert, Brian has come up with a system to give you the best results in the shortest possible time. It’s not an easy program, but it really works.
Let’s weigh the pros and cons of this program.
The Good Points:
1) Brian Flatt’s 2 Week Diet is an online bestseller and you can find a lot of positive reviews from buyers who said it worked for them. It goes against conventional weight loss advice that recommends taking a slow and steady approach.
While the program says that you can lose 16 pounds in 2 weeks, this is unrealistic and not recommended. You’d do better by aiming for 8 to 10 pounds. There will be a visible difference in your body.
2) The information in the guide is accurate and Brian, is a credible fitness authority. There is no untested theory here, and you’ll not be asked to do enemas or other weird protocols to lose weight.
Your diet, will need to be VERY strict. It’s highly effective, but some people may struggle to make such massive changes to their diet overnight. One small consolation is that you only need to do it for 2 weeks and you’ll see results.
3) The 2 Week Diet is laid out in a systematic manner to help you progress quickly. There’s a ‘Launch Handbook’ that will explain why most people fail with their diets and weight loss goals. By knowing the pitfalls, you can avoid them.
You’ll also get a ‘Diet Handbook’ that will have all the information you need to tailor a diet that will accelerate your weight loss in 2 weeks. This is the most important component in this program. You MUST get your diet right to see the best results.
The third component is the ‘Activity Handbook’, and here you’ll learn what exercises you need to do in order to help shed the stubborn fat fast. The good news is that you really do not need to spend hours at the gym. The workouts are short and designed to raise your metabolism while the diet does the rest.
The last component is the ‘Motivation Handbook.’ Even though this is a 2-week program, it is not an easy one because you’re making big changes in a very short period. Many people will feel demotivated and want to quit. The motivation handbook will lift your spirits, give you focus and ensure that you keep going.
4) The biggest advantage of this program is that you’ll see results fast. That itself will motivate you to keep going. Ideally, after the initial 2 weeks, you should slow down and aim for a more controlled and steady approach to weight loss. Your body needs time to adapt.
5) The program is written in a simple, straightforward and easy to follow style. Anybody can benefit from it if they’ll adhere to the instructions.
6) What’s interesting to note is that despite the claim that you can lose weight in 2 weeks, the program has a 60-day money back guarantee. So, you have 2 months to test it out and see if it gets you results. If you’re not pleased with the results, you can always get a refund.
The Bad Points:
1) Losing weight in 2 weeks is NOT easy. This is NOT an easy program to follow. It will give you results and you can lose weight, but it’s going to be tough. Your diet will really need to be on point and you can’t afford to skip workouts.
Consistency and compliance is of paramount importance if you want this program to work for you.
2) This is a digital product. You’ll need an internet connection to access it.
Should You Get It?
If you need to lose some weight fast for a wedding or a high school reunion, Brian’s 2 Week Diet will really help you. It is proven to work.
While not a healthy approach to weight loss, sometimes you may be short on time. Or maybe you just have a couple of stubborn pounds that you need to shed to be ‘beach body’ ready. At times like these, the 2 Week Diet is a godsend.
Do give it a try and you’ll be amazed at how effective it is.
Get in our Newsletter list for the latest reviews!!